Saturday 24 May 2014

Naas Botha

We all know Hendrik Egnatius Botha as Naas Botha. He was born on the 27 February 1958 in Breyton. He played 28 test for the Springboks, scored 312 point - believe it or not it included 2 test tries.
The English press called him "Nasty Booter" - he could kick equally well with both feet - that's left and right.
Doc Craven said: "Give me Naas and I'll conquer the world."

Now I surfed the web to find something about Naas Botha. All I could find was him either place kicking or drop kicking the ball. There was one video of him actually passing the ball - not one of him making a tackle. But then to my amazement I found the one thing that Naas Botha did to improve all man kind.



And to conclude Leon Schuster said: "Their is only one Nasie, and that is Nasie Botha"

See you at the Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment